The following vacancies will be available in the upcoming months. This list is continually being updated weekly. Check in again soon!
These upcoming vacancies are subject to schools receiving ongoing 2017/18 funding and hours available per week are to be advised when applications open.
- Ascot Park PS : 9 hrs/wk - available in Term 2, 2018 (enquiries to Regional Manager, Steve Mills on 0408 959 807 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Hamilton SC : : 11-12.5 hrs /wk – commencing term 2, 2018
- Salisbury North R-7 : available in January 2018 (enquiries to Regional Manager, Ardys Bartley, on 0499 039 359, or email@example.com )
Seaton Park PS : 9 hrs/wk available in Term 1, 2018
- Birdwood PS : available in Term 2, 2018 (enquiries to Regional Manager, Steve Mills on 0408 959 807 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Clarendon PS : 5 hrs/wk : SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Andamooka AS : 12 hrs/wk available in Term 1, 2018
- Roxby Downs AS : 12 hrs/wk available in Term 1, 2018
- Woomera AS : 6 hrs/wk available in Term 1, 2018
- Yalata Anangu School : 12 hrs/wk available in Term 1, 2018
Fleurieu Peninsula& Kangaroo Island
South East SA
Please see the Currently Recruiting page for all available positions.
If you would like to express an interest in one of our upcoming vacancies, please complete the form below.
This information will be forwarded to one of our Regional Managers who will make contact with you to answer any of your questions, and provide you with some more information.
Please note, expressing interest via this form does not mean that a J&P will be sent to you once a position is open. You must still ring or email our office for a copy of the J&P once each vacancy moves from the “Upcoming Vacancies” page to the “Current Vacancies” page.